Mourinho has 'contempt' for Conte row - football




Mourinho has 'contempt' for Conte row

Mourinho has 'contempt' for Conte row



Media playback is not supported on this device

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he feels “contempt” for the row in which he and Chelsea boss Antonio Conte have traded insults.
Conte stated on Tuesday that he “will not forget” the feud with his rival.
But the Portuguese said on Friday: “I think when a person insults another, you can expect a response or you can expect contempt, silence.

“The first time he insulted me, I had a response that I know that touched the point where he really feels hurt.”
He added: “Then he insulted me for a second time, but now I change. For me, contempt means end of the story.”
It is Mourinho’s attempt to draw a line under his feud with the Italian, which was reignited last week.

4 January: Mourinho says he did not feel the need to “behave as a clown” during games
5 January: Conte suggests Mourinho should remember how he used to behave 5 January: Mourinho says he will never be “suspended for match-fixing”. He does not name Conte, who served a four-month ban at Juventus during 2012-13 for failing to report match-fixing at his previous club Siena, but was cleared of any wrongdoing by a court in 2016
6 January: Conte hits back by calling Mourinho “a little man”
9 January: Conte says Mourinho “used serious words” and warned “I will not forget this”

However, this month’s exchanges have not been the first between the two bosses.
Best of enemies – a history of confrontation

19 October 2017: Conte says Mourinho needs to “look at himself” and stop talking about his former side
29 July 2017: Conte says that he must avoid “a Mourinho season” as the champions attempt to defend their Premier League title.
14 March 2017: Mourinho tells Chelsea fans “I’m still number one” after being heckled during his ... view: 0
URL source: http://www.westbromfootball.com/

-------------------------------------